Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Productive? Nou!

i know how to say no. am sitting in a classroom with the good intention of being productive. am planning for the coming year and i thought that i should utilize my procrastination tool.

this classroom is a really weird mix cause the board is a chalk board and god knows i havent used one since i was a child. at the same time an lcd projector is mounted to be used with the rooms laptop. its weird. i shall endeavor never to use the chalk board. the other really lovely thing about the classroom is that there are only 12 desks in it. as in that is the max number of students. SCORE! this means lots less marking/ grading, which is the bane of my existence.

rode the subway and couldnt find my apt. i went up to a building that i thought was mine and the doorman had to tell me that i didnt live there. he didnt speak english. the way it worked out was this spindly old man blocked me from entering the building while saying incomprehensible things to me. i got the point and moved on - plus he scared me a little. at the next building the doorman said more incomprehensible romanian things to menbut they sounded friendlier and he let me in the building so, score!, i knew i lived there. when i got to the apt, my key worked - yay! home sweet home.

No comments: