Saturday, November 17, 2007

. . . been somewhere too long when . . .

today i went to ikea (like my favorite place on earth) on my way back had a not very nice accident. tripped, fell into a puddle on my brand new picture frame, broke it, felt like i broke my knee. its been raining and the temps have been hovering around freezing. a nice lady came along and helped me up. so i continued my walk home with my freezing wet self.

so i decided i needed some comfort warming up food. coupled with having not gone to the grocery store today cause was all being studious and stuff, my choices were a bit limited. so i decided on garlic soup. YAY!!!! i had some tortellini in the freezer, garlic, veggie broth. so am on my way. but alas, no peppers, and coriander leaves. what's a girl to do. well. . .

today i realized that i had been in romania too long. not only did i have cabbage in my fridge but i realized that maybe it can go with anything. so now i have garlic cabbage soup.

pofta buna (bon appetite in romanian.)

No comments: