Thursday, December 20, 2007

touch down

will be posting from the UAE for the meanwhile. am here for xmas, leaving behind the cold and ice of bucharest to wonderful winter sun of uae. will be staying with friends and hopefully doing all the touristy stuff I didnt do while i lived here.

caught a direct flight from bucharest and tarom (romania's airline) tried to starve me by not giving me a veggie meal despite confirmation that yes it was veggie. finally i got some bread cheese cucumber and tomato. i made a sandwich. i was almost ready to beat up other passengers for their food. I know that I couldnt eat it and that was all that saved them. but their was this tasty-looking cake thingy. one of the flight atttendants was over me asking for food I could eat that she basically rolled her eyes and moved on. I guess even the flight attendants arent taught to smile.

today we did cool stuff. more to come as soon as i sort out my camera.

No comments: