Saturday, October 18, 2008

chihuahua

chihuahua hate me. i odnt like them either but i am now convinced (as part of my persecution complex) that i must have done something in my past life. normally, dogs are okay with me and i am okay with them, but not these little accidents of creation. i have never met a chihuahua that has been nice to me.

last nite, i was having people over and i ran to the little store up the way for a couple of last minute ingredients. on the way back, walking through the childrens park by my house, i saw one out for a walk with its owner without a leash. it must have been a trick of the light - dark with the shifting shadows of the trees as the wind blew, but i thought that chihuahua wasnt that ugly.
well, as soon as i got near the little bugeyed monster, it went crazy chasing me and barking. it even continued to follow me down the path. the little old lady who owned it just kept on instructing me to not be afraid but my foot was itching to have a tourettes moment. the people in the park started laughing.

i was beaten by a two pound psychotic pooch.

No comments: