Wednesday, January 14, 2009

finallly . ..

feeling better. as added punishement for leaving my family, i had a horrible flu. fever, lung-hacking cough, and what felt like hammer blows to the head whenever i coughed, stood up, etc. on top of that fun, i was also dizzy whenever my head rose from my pillow.

sadness because there was no one to take care of me. it really sucks that cats dont have opposable thumbs and dont take direction well. i poured the tea down my throat but then it all had to come out and i swear i got up every 5 minutes to pee.

hadnt been this ill in a while. i had some trippy fever dreams. count yourselves lucky i wasnt so good with the phone dialling thing at this time.

but am ready to post. promised nancy that i would start now and go back through the year with the things that i meant to post but didnt. it begins soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

dude, the back log? It's from April. Start fresh! Post from now on . . . the pot calls the kettle.