Tuesday, October 16, 2007

that scary-a** lab

went back to the doctor today. i wonder why they didnt draw all the blood from my body when i was last there cause i had to give more today. after all they could have done these tests at the same time. so then i have to go to the lab for another fun blood experience

again, at the reception desk was that tray of scariness. last time i stayed kinda close to protect my bodily stuff from the eyes of others. this time i tried to keep away, but damn peripheral vision. lots of scariness include poo and numerous vials of varying shades of scary yellow. alls i gots to say is that many people are dehydrated.

then it came my turn to give up my precious blood. and let me tell you my body wasnt having it. this and every time i've come i let them know that its very difficult to get blood out of the my arm and that it may be better to get it from stuff close to the surface like my wrist. as always, they dont believe me and proceed with the torture. they spent 40 minutes trying to get a vial out of me. in the process they stuck a needle in and jiggled it around 3 times. each time they thought they got a nice fat vein. but my body likes to fool them and cause me pain cause the go in hiding as soon as the needle goes in. last time they had so much fun that i have a keloid scar - one of those nice shiny raised ones that never go away. thanks!

No comments: