Sunday, September 14, 2008

teacher nightmare

i guess my subconscious is still fighting the return to work

i dont remember all of it, but i woke up at like 5am this morning from this dream.

a student, dont know who, in passing gave me chewing gum. i chewed it and later couldnt breathe. i was gasping for breath while by throat closed up and i was trying to give instructions on what to do in my absence.

i was laying on the lunchroom floor in a skirt that had flown up - not wearing my prettiest underwear and students were all about. it was later found that poison had been injected into the gum.

probably has nothing to do with school. but i seriously woke up with trouble breathing. maybe the cat had been messing with me, half suffocating me, giggling, before moving off my face.(i think shes a little mean).

No comments: