Monday, January 29, 2007

wire hangers

the year 7s are making mobiles of the roman gods using wire hangers. they keep calling out asking for wire hangers. i am at my desk giggling cause running repeatedly through my head is "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!!" yep that riveting faye dunaway performance with massively weird eyebrows and cold cream (on the face i cant even remember the name of the actress its all about.) from Mommy Dearest. but feel like jumping on my desk andshouting it out loud while brandishing one in my hand. understand (of course) as an homage to a deliciously crazy and over the top performance. hasnt been anything like it in ages - but i realize the kiddies would be really scared and totally not get my reference also would have parents calling like mad - so i leave you imagining it.

No comments: