Wednesday, November 12, 2008

catching up

yeah i know its been a crazy long time since updating but here goes.

had a week of holiday. meant to go to turkey, but too lazy. meant to go to bulgaria, but too lazy. i had just about enough energy to stay at home and hang out in my bed. sometimes i moved to the couch. and as a real show of strength, i left my house 3 times in 9 days. time well spent - okay just read and read. theres a bit more to it but thats the gist.

tonite i had another parents evening. really like the kids i teach and it was kinda nice to see the parents. i said something positive about each one. parents really like to hear that you like their kids. but . . . i was 4 hours without a break. my bladder was wanting a divorce afterwards

Friday, i went to the Underworld concert. it was really really good. they make super good dance music and was able to sing and dance and dance and make a friend. its a little disconcerting when the people hitting on you are so young. esp. when i think back and realize he could have been my student a few years ago. i forgot my camera but the concert people got me (look exotic here) here is a pic with me and caroline and greg trying to act like he doesnt know us. the show was in an airplane hanger, with awesome lights, and it was coooold but warmed up once we got to dance.

No comments: