Sunday, November 23, 2008

best pick-up line ever

so tonite. . . was a friend's birthday. met some new people, re-met some old ones. some (including me) are dancing, having a good time.

am dancing with this one dude, been sending the vibes all night long and previously. things are looking kinda okay. well. . . song is playing, he's at my back. He leans in (he's very tall which is pretty rare in Romania) to whisper (in reality, yell as the music is blaring and beverages have been imbibed) sweet nothings in my ear. He says, "I play bass so I have rhythm like a nigger". Wow, the brakes go on so fast I have whiplash.

The sad thing is that he had no idea he said something wrong. 'Though he tries to wrap his head around it after I explain, it didn't take.

doubly sad, he had no rhythm.

No comments: