Wednesday, June 20, 2007

my sorta new addiction

the kids at school reintroduced me to this in the last days of the school year - its like non-peer pressure. of course, i had been exposed to it previously and found it difficult then and now to disengage but still i play and play JAWBREAKER. the insidiously ingenious game with pretty colors and sounds. i remember forcing myself to stay up during most of a 14 hour flight from dubai to new york playing this. and now i have been sucked in again! luckily, this time around my strategy is way better so i've got much higher scores which only means that i must play more. its gotten so bad that i am seeing the patterns everywhere and looking to see if i can just click on them. i wake up in the morning and i play (its on the pda so it tucks in with me at nite)

jawbreaker is a cruel cruel mistress. am sure will wind up with some sort of repetitive motion injury.

No comments: