Friday, February 15, 2008

whispers in my ear

okay that kinda absolutely means nothing. just wanted something hokey.

today was the last day of school for a while. we are on holiday. Yay!!! see the addiction to teaching jobs. this week will be hanging in romania (thought of going to florence or vienna but decided to stay home) visiting some sights, relaxing, and catching up on stuff (not holding my breath on that one) like super late posts and other goodness.

today was ziggy's day to get fixed. just when i was about to go, it started snowing furiously. this sucked on two levels. 1). i ordered a taxi, i waited outside, it never came - leaving me turning into a snowman and ziggy cursing me for bringing her outside to be tortured.

2). i hope this crappy weather continues not. i've got plans to visit dracula's grave among other things.

kinda makes me wonder if the fates are trying to tell me something. am a bit worried that the vets are crackheads.

No comments: