Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i got some work done after all

yes yes. i got some work done after all. i finished my work from yesterday and like a really bad (insert horribleness here - had to replace the original to protect the innocence of the kiddies) work never really goes away. so today i had some more to do. knowing myself as i do, i sat in front of the computer for hours working on bettering myself (accumulating useless information) and writing an exam.

i spent loads of time researching prefab homes (www.prefabs.com) and other assorted house wierdness like living in yurts (www.vishai.com) and living in really tiny houses (www.tumbleweedhouses.com). heather enabled my poor behavior by directing me to house sites i had never seen before.

i also spent some time at www.readymademag.com learning things like how to make bowls from old vinyl records (am really gonna!). i also learned my new favorite word - abecedarian - which apparently is a description of how i anally file my cd's. only thing in my life thats organized.

all in all. i found the type of house i want. a nice ultra modern (clean lines and geometric) modular house and a new word to describe my self. will work to use it copiously. hopefully making up meanings for it as i go along. my ,that is quite abecedarian of you! or that was most non-abecedarian.

toodles

No comments: