Monday, November 20, 2006

issues with procrastination

i have loads of things to add but, alas, i have issues with procrastination. i dont know how i do it but am conviced that its a gift. even when i have loads of time staring me in the face with nothing to fill it. i'll find something. anyhoo. i have stuff to add, when i feel the 'typing is loads of fun, nevermind the cramping' muse i will update.

briefly

went to bulgaria - will tell in detail. poor villages sue borat and all that romanian jazz to discuss. birthday party with some people and conversations.

been listening to the glenn miller orchestra - chill and cool

a friend put me onto this dude name john legend - sweet r&b but with real instruments

just saw a storytellers (been hitting the vh1 again) on greenday's american idiot which again reminded of my generation of jackson browne. totally reminded me of the pretender and still does. excellent album even after obsessive listening a la me.

No comments: